Monday, November 27, 2017

SNOW...

I had fun creating this SNOW card featuring Poppy Stamps Christmas Friends. Using the Silhouette, I cut out the word SNOW from white cardstock. I added an outline of glitter to the letters and dots of glitter to mimic snow. 



Next I masked, stamped and colored all the animals from the Poppy stamps set. I added a bit of glitter and created a shaker card with it. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Poppy Stamps- Fairy Kingdom
ModSquad- create scene

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is such a great idea!

pam said...

Wonderful idea! love how we can see your cute animals peeking through the letters.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Robin said...

Such a pretty SNOW card! Thanks for participating in the Poppystamps Challenge, Fairie Kingdom!

Olga Direktorenko said...

What a brilliant idea! Absolutely love this card!